Red Idli Dosa Chutney is a quick to make chutney and will go along with you dosa or idli. For instance you can use it with the Instant Rava Uttapam (click here for recipe).
Serves: A Family of Four
Prep. Time: 10 to 15 Mins
- Freshly Grated Coconut – ¾ cup
- Dalia [Roasted Chana Dal] – ¼ cup
- Dry Red Chillies [Canacona/Pandi/Spicy] – 3 to 5
- Garlic – 2 cloves
- Ginger – half of ¼ inch
- Tamarind – pea sized ball
- Salt – ¼ tsp. or to taste
Step 1: Grind all the ingredients to a smooth paste using very little water. That’s it. You’re done.