Making the Green Chutney for Chaat is very easy. You will need this chutney to make all those Indian Chaats like Bhel, Sev Puri, etc. [For making Chaat, you will also need the Garlic Chutney for Chaat (click here) and the Date & Tamarind Chutney (click here)]
Prep. Time: 10 Mins
[ Standard Measure: 1 cup = 250 ml ]
- Fresh Corriander Leaves – ½ cup (packed)
- Fresh Mint Leaves – ¼ cup (packed)
- Dark Green Chillies (spicy variety) – 4 to 6
- Roasted Chana Dal – ½ tbsp.
- Cumin Powder – ¼ tsp.
- Lime – ½ small (optional)
- Sugar – ¼ tsp.
- Salt – ½ tsp.
Grind all the ingredients in a chutney jar, using 3 tbsp. ice cold water, to a fine paste. Use directly in your chaats or store in an airtight jar in the refrigerator.