I use home made mayonnaise to make my chicken rolls. The commercial ones available are generally too sweet. You can however choose to use a good mayonnaise from the market if you don’t have the time to make it yourself.
Serves: 6 Persons
Prep. Time: 15 Mins.
- Chicken (breast) – 200 gms
- Black Pepper Corns – 1 tsp.
- Honey Mustard Mayonnaise (see here)– ½ cup
- Black Peppercorns (coarsely ground) – 1 tsp. or to taste
- Cream Cheese – 3 tbsp.
- Spring Onions (finely chopped) – 3 to 4
- Bread Rolls – 6 small
Step 1: Boil the chicken using a little water and the whole pepper corns. Cool and shred.
Step 2: Take the chicken in a bowl. Add all the remaining ingredients and mix well to make the filling.
Step 3: Slit the rolls. Stuff with the creamy chicken filling.
- You can use regular mayonnaise also.
- You can add shredded cabbage or lettuce or grated carrots in place of the spring onions.
- Cream Cheese can be substituted with a creamy cheese spread to give a cheesy taste.